In this issue:
- Test Drive the Remark Test Grading: The new Remark Test Grading software is our latest offering for educators who need an easy way to process multiple choice tests. Want to compare our streamlined test grading solution against your existing solutions? Tired of paying for expensive test answer sheets? Read on to see how this powerful new product can improve your process and to learn how you can get a Free Trial. Click here to learn more about Remark Test Grading.
- Case Study – Community Needs Evaluation Survey with Remark Office OMR: In this Remark customer case study, see how Lee Stewart, Planning Analyst/Contract Administrator at the Metropolitan Nashville Department of Social Services, used Remark Office OMR to automate their data collection and analysis process from community, customer, and employee surveys/evaluations. Many of these surveys and evaluations are conducted to create their annual Community Needs Evaluation of Davidson County Tennessee residents.
- Stay Connected with Remark Software: Check out our updated YouTube channel and watch videos showing various scanners working with the Remark Products, training and support topics, and demos. Like us on Facebook to stay connected with the latest news updates, tradeshows, comments, and more. Read more about our social media accounts, preview videos, and submit suggestions for future videos.
- Case Study – Using Remark Office OMR for a Graduate Survey and other Surveys in the Office of Institutional Assessment at Oakland City University: Discover how the Office of Institutional Assessment uses Remark Office OMR to save money on their survey forms and perform various projects, including their graduate survey.
- Support Tip – Resetting Your Template Image in Remark Office OMR: In this issue, Gravic’s support team tells you how to reset your template image in Remark Office OMR when your form changes. Click here to learn more.
- 2012 Remark Customer Hall of Fame Inductees: Gravic is pleased to recognize two of our great customers, Jeff Hoskins and Mike Wilson, for their long-time use of Remark products. Over the years they have contributed ideas and feedback that have helped shape our products into what they are today. Read on to learn more about these “super-users” and how they use Remark software.