In this issue:
- Remark Office OMR 2014 is Available! We have heard your comments and feature requests and tried to pack as many new features and updates as possible in this release. Check out all the new features, download a demo, see the reports and some new feature videos.
- Case Study – Promoting event success with conference evaluations: Expanding Your Horizons encourages young women to pursue science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) careers by providing role models and hands-on activities for middle and high school girls. See how they were able to scan and analyze their evaluations.
- Monthly Support Webinar – Wednesday, September 17, 2014 3:00pm EDT: September’s webinar is on the New Features in Remark Office OMR 2014. Check out what new updates are available in Remark Office OMR 2014. No support agreement needed – all are welcome! Sign up now!
- Connect with us – Latest YouTube videosCheck out some of our latest product videos on our YouTube Channel. See how to create a test answer sheet in Google Docs, see the test grading reports in Remark test Grading Edition, creating a form in Word using tables and the omr bubbles font, reading various bubble shapes in Remark Office OMR, and more.
- Case Study – Remark simplifies the test grading process, removing expensive forms and single use hardware: Learn how Mr. Loren Rice, an AP Science Teacher at Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School, uses Remark Test Grading Edition to streamline his test scoring.
- Support Tip – Remark Office OMR 2014’s New Speech Recognition Feature: In this issue, Gravic’s support team tells you how to use the new speech recognition feature to streamline entering qualitative data. Click here to learn more.