In this issue:
- Remark Customer Hall of Fame Newest Members!Gravic is pleased to recognize three of our great customers, Charles Atkinson, Pat Harold, and Shannon Tucker, for their long-time use of Remark products. Over the years they have contributed ideas and feedback that have helped shape our products into what they are today. Read on to learn more about these “Super-users” and how they use Remark software.
- Case Study – Counseling Trends SurveyLearn how David Hawkins, Director of Public Policy and Research at National Association for College Admission Counseling, used Remark Office OMR to conduct their annual Counseling Trends Survey, which is sent out to 10,000 high schools.
- Turn Any MFP into a Test Grading SystemWith remark Office OMR you can convert any MFP (Multi-function peripheral) into a test scoring machine. Use your existing hardware for grading tests. Click here to find out how.
- Support Tip – Remark Web Survey® 5.2 is here!The latest update to Remark Web Survey 5 is available! This update is free to all Remark Web Survey 5 users and offers some major enhancements. Click here to learn about the enhancements and how to obtain this critical update.
- Remark Monthly Webinar SeriesEach month the Technical Support team at Gravic spotlights one great Remark feature with an in-depth online presentation. Current tech support customers can attend these webinars for free. Read about upcoming webinars. Want to view a sample? View a recording of a recent support webinar that covered Form, Page, and Respondent Identifiers in Remark Office OMR.
- Thanks for Your HelpAt Gravic we are constantly trying to improve our product and services for our current and future customers. We try to evaluate our products and staff many times throughout the year through a variety of surveys and we would like to share some of the comments we have received. We understand how valuable your time is and we greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback to us. Thank you to everyone who has submitted one of our surveys or feature requests. We want to continually improve our products and services so we can make your jobs easier. See some comments, take a customer survey or suggest a new feature.