The year 2021 is special to The Remark Team as it marks the 30th anniversary of our very first sale of Remark Office OMR. We are proud to announce another milestone this year with our 11th major release of that very same software!
Remark Office OMR 11 adds many new features and enhancements including:
- Reading Handwritten Responses with Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR): One of the most popular customer requests over the years is the ability to read handwriting. Now you can! With a Microsoft Azure Computer Vision account, you can now recognize handwritten information using its engine inside Remark Office OMR 11. (Microsoft Azure Computer Vision is a separate charge from Remark Office OMR.) Learn more!
- Incorrect Response Report: Grading tests? Check out the new Incorrect Response Report that lets you quickly see which questions were answered incorrectly by which students, along with the distribution of selected answers.
- Creating Fillable PDFs: You can now save your templates as fillable PDF files for electronic distribution. Fillable PDF files can be easily distributed to respondents via email or posted on a website, then emailed back to you for quick processing.
- Data Formatting: More robust formatting options have been added to make your data look exactly how you desire. Establish your own patterns for commonly used formats such as dates, phone numbers, social security numbers, and more.
- Validate and Transform Data: This allows you to validate what is found in your data. Optionally, turn exception flags on or off, enter new data, or clear data for desired questions. This powerful new tool allows you to transform your data to your specific requirements. The possibilities are unlimited!
- And so much more!
Remark Office OMR 11 can be downloaded and installed at no cost by any customers who have a current software maintenance agreement. Remark Office OMR 9 and 10 customers not on maintenance are eligible for upgrade pricing. Request a quote to renew your expired maintenance or upgrade from an older version.
Want to learn more about Remark Office OMR 11? Contact The Remark Team at [email protected] or 1.800.858.0860. We look forward to hearing from you!