Survey Analysis Features in Remark Classic OMR
Remark Classic OMR includes Remark Quick Stats®, a built-in analysis and reporting package that is used to analyze survey style forms. With the click of a button, the software provides many standard reports
Survey Tabulation Features
- Quickly generate standard reports with one click.
- Use the Advanced Survey tool to customize the survey analysis process, including creating groups of like questions to compare means and measure against established benchmarks as well as weight importance of questions.
- Break down data and compare responses across subsets of data and run Crosstab reports.
- Automatically filter data on specific criteria and produce reports based on the filters (e.g. if evaluating a conference, breaking reports down by session).
- A Response Report displays all of the handwritten comments for open ended questions on one easy-to-read report.
- Reports are customizable in terms of information displayed, colors, fonts, and graphics.
- Reports can be exported to various formats, including PDF and Excel, and emailed so you can get information into your constituents’ hands quickly and efficiently.
- Item Statistics Include
- Standard Deviation
- Standard Error
- Min, Max, Median
- Skewness & Kurtosis
- Confidence Intervals
- Response Statistics Include
- Valid Percent
The reports produced in Remark Quick Stats range from several types of item analysis to descriptive statistics to responses for open-ended questions. Please use the list of reports below to see the reports included in Remark Quick Stats.
Item Analysis Reports
Item Analysis Reports show detailed information on each of the items on your survey form. Reports include:
Survey and Item Statistics Reports
Item Statistics Reports show the detailed statistics about the items. You can also break down the survey by demographic data.
Response reports allow you to view all of the responses made by a respondent, or all responses for a specific question. This is particularly useful when looking at open ended questions such as comments.
Learn More About Remark Classic OMR