Remark Classic OMR Survey Analysis
Remark Classic OMR includes Remark Quick Stats®, a built-in analysis and reporting package that is used to analyze survey style forms. With the click of a button, the software provides many standard reports. Reports are customizable in terms of information displayed, colors, fonts and graphics. All reports can be exported to various formats, including PDF, and emailed in order to get information into your constituents’ hands quickly and efficiently.
Survey Tabulation Features
- Using Quick Survey, quickly generate standard reports in one click.
- Use the Advanced Survey feature to customize the survey analysis process, including creating groups of like questions to compare means and measure against established benchmarks as well as weight importance of questions.
- Compare survey responses across subsets of data.
- Automatically filter data on specific criteria and produce reports based on the filters (e.g., if evaluating a conference, breaking reports down by session).
- A Response Report displays all of the handwritten comments on one easy to read report.
- Statistics Calculated:
- For each item Remark Quick Stats calculates: Mean, Variance, Standard Deviation, Standard Error, Min, Max, Range, Median, Skewness, Kurtosis, T-Value, Percentiles, Confidence Intervals
- For each answer choice Remark Quick Stats calculates: Frequencies, Percentages, Valid Percent
The reports produced in Remark Quick Stats range from several types of item analysis to descriptive statistics to responses for open-ended questions. Please use the list of reports below to see the reports included in Remark Quick Stats.
- Analysis Group Report – Remark Classic OMR Provides information for all questions in the survey and for each analysis group. For every question, this report displays the question mean, benchmark (if applicable) and a bar chart of the mean.
- Comparative Item Report – Remark Classic OMR Compares performance for various demographics included in the survey. Reports individual question information based on questions from the data (e.g., in the case of a course evaluation survey, you could report on instructors, courses, etc.).
- Crosstabulation Report – Remark Classic OMR Creates a conditional table for any two questions’ responses. This report is helpful if you want to investigate if a relationship exists between the information gathered from two questions. Description The Crosstabulation report creates a table that describes the distribution […]
- Item Statistics Report – Remark Classic OMR Displays various statistical information for each question. This report is useful for gaining a better understanding of the distribution of respondents’ answers and how they relate to the entire population. Description The Item Statistics report displays the following statistics for […]
- Question Mean Report – Remark Classic OMR Provides the mean for every question tabulated. This allows you to quickly see individual question performance. Description The Question Mean report allows you to view the minimum and maximum values assigned to the question and the mean response value for […]
- Basic Item Analysis Report – Remark Classic OMR Provides answer choice frequency information for each question. In particular, this report only provides the question mean and response frequencies. Description The Basic Item Analysis report displays each question and its mean. The response frequencies for the answer choices are […]
- Condensed Item Analysis Report – Remark Classic OMR Provides answer choice frequency information for each question. In particular, this report highlights any data exceptions, such as blanks or multiple responses. Description The Condensed Item Analysis report displays all of the answer choices for each question. The frequencies and […]
- Detailed Item Analysis Report – Remark Classic OMR Provides answer choice frequency information for each question. In particular, this report provides more detailed information on each answer choice and indicates the number of valid responses. Description The Detailed Item Analysis report displays all of the answer choices for […]
- Integrated Item Analysis Report – Remark Classic OMR Combines the Condensed Item Analysis report with the Response by Item report. This report is an easy way to view answer choice frequencies for multiple choice questions and free response answers in the same report. Description The Integrated Item Analysis […]
- Item Analysis Graph Report – Remark Classic OMR Provides answer choice frequency information for each question. In particular, this report provides response frequencies for each question and a graph of the frequencies. Description The Item Analysis Graph report displays all of the answer choices for each question. The […]
- Response Report By Item – Remark Classic OMR Lists responses to open-ended questions and any questions that are not tabulated. This report is typically used to view data from free response questions, with answers grouped by question. Description The Response by Item report provides a listing of responses […]
- Response Report By Respondent – Remark Classic OMR Lists responses to open-ended questions and any questions that are not graded. This report is typically used to view data from free response questions, with answers grouped by respondent. Description The Response by Item report provides a listing of responses […]