If you can read it, we can read it!
Gravic is the world leader in OMR software solutions that eliminate much of the expense associated with traditional OMR systems. First released in 1991, and with over 30 years of continuous development, our products use common image scanners and forms that are created in a word processor and duplicated on a printer or copier. Gravic customers are able to break free from the restrictions of traditional OMR and find many applications for this technology.
- Save money – Stop buying expensive answer sheets or other forms
- No #2 pencils required – Pen, pencil, crayons, markers – We read it all!
- Read real world forms – Wrinkled, stained, skewed, improperly filled-out
- No special scanners – Works with existing imaging hardware (scanners/copiers)
- Tried and trusted technology – Billions of forms successfully processed since 1991
Your forms, your hardware, the ultimate flexibility in OMR software.
- Create your own plain-paper tests, assessments, surveys, evaluations, and other forms in Microsoft Word or your preferred design application
- Recognizes optical marks (bubbles and checkboxes), machine-generated characters (OCR), handwriting, and barcoded information
- Review and clean data from completed forms on-screen
- Built-in analysis engine, Remark Quick Stats®, generates powerful test grading and survey analysis reports
- Export data to a variety of programs including: SPSS, Excel, Access, CSV, SQL Server, and more
Your streamlined multiple choice testing solution.
- Hosted application accessed through any web browser with no software to install
- Streamlined interface eliminates the technology learning curve
- Instructors can use standard answer sheets, or use the powerful test designer to create customized answer sheets
- Personalize answer sheets with student, teacher, class, and test identifiers
- Built-in test grading reports provide insight on test, class, and student performance
- Easily export grades to popular learning management systems and gradebooks
Have a special OMR project in mind?
If you are interested in using Gravic’s API please contact [email protected] for more information.