In this issue:
- Gravic’s New Office! Gravic is excited to announce that we have moved into our new CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS! Click here to learn more about our new location in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
- Case Study – Scanning Student Surveys with Remark Office OMR: In this Remark customer case study, learn how WestEd used Remark Office OMR to undertake large scale student surveys.
- Product Updates for Remark Test Grading and Remark Web Survey: Check out what new updates are available in Remark Test Grading version 1.2 and the upcoming Remark Web Survey 5.3.
- Monthly Support Webinar – Wednesday, October 16, 2013 3:00pm EDT: October’s webinar is on the New Features in Remark Test Grading 1.2. Check out what new updates are available in Remark Test Grading Edition version 1.2. No support agreement needed – all are welcome! Sign up now!
- Case Study – Remark Saves the Day for District Parent Surveys at Visalia Unified School District: Processing Surveys not Designed to be Scanned Electronically with Remark Office OMR: Learn how Mr. Brown, Visalia Unified School District Systems Manager, was able to save the day with Remark Office OMR. See why Mr. Brown says, “Remark Office OMR was really a life saver for this project” and “It was like magic – Remark Office OMR was the only product that provided a solution that would work for our problem.”
- Support Tip – Using the Report Batch Wizard: In this issue, Gravic’s support team tells you how to use the Report Batch Wizard to automatically generate, print, export or filter your reports. Click here to learn more.