In this issue:
- Remark Classic OMR 4: We are excited to announce the release of version 4 of Remark Classic OMR! This major upgrade includes many new and exciting features keeping Remark Classic OMR ahead of our competitors as the most advanced software available for use with traditional OMR scanners and forms.
- Remark Office OMR 8.2 Update: We have something for users of Remark Office OMR as well… We are happy to announce the availability of a powerful new release of Remark Office OMR. Version 8.2 is available FOR FREE to current users of the version 8 product. If you have ever had any recognition issues on degraded forms you will want this update! Look inside to see the new and enhanced features in this version.
- Case Study – Math Competition: In this Remark customer case study, learn how Mike Leih, associate professor at Trevecca Nazarene University, used Remark Office OMR to grade 350 papers over a 90 minute lunch period.
- Remark is Social! Remark is now on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and LinkedIn. See how using these social media sites will enable you to keep up to date on what is happening with the Remark products.
- Support Tip: In this issue, Gravic’s support team tells you how to improve the image quality for handwritten regions that are captured as image clips and displayed in Remark Quick Stats.
- ISTE Conference Registration: Do you want to attend ISTE in Philadelphia? Please contact us so Gravic can mail you free expo passes to ISTE in Philadelphia. While at the conference, come meet us at booth 2743 and learn how to quickly and easily collect data for your tests, evaluations and surveys using our Remark software. Hope to see you there!
- One-on-One Training: Do you need training tailored to your needs? Remark One-on-One Training may be just right for you. Our knowledgeable support staff can provide one-on-one online training to you for any of our supported Remark products.
- Suggest a Feature: Our goal at Gravic, Inc. is to build products that meet the needs of the market place. As a user of our Remark software, we would like to take this opportunity to find out what it is that we could be offering that would solve the problems you face in your current job. Let us know your suggestions.