In this issue:
- Remark Office OMR 8 Has Arrived! We are excited to announce the release of version 8 of our popular Remark Office OMR 8 software. Remark Office OMR 8’s flexibility and functionality continually sets new standards for plain paper scanning solutions. Remark Office OMR provides a solution for data collection, survey tabulation and test scoring using plain paper OMR (“fill in the bubble”) forms and an image scanner.
- 2010 Remark Customer Hall of Fame Members: Gravic is pleased to recognize three of our great customers, Karlton Brown, Shawn Flower, and Brenda Roof, for their long-time use of Remark products. Over the years they have contributed ideas and feedback that have helped shape our products into what they are today. Read on to learn more about these “Super-users” and how they use Remark software.
- Support Article: How does Remark Office OMR handle N/A answers? Learn about Remark Office OMR 8’s new feature for handling “Not Applicable” or NA responses.
- Case Study: Grading Assessments for Title IIB grants with Remark Office OMR: The Capital Area Intermediate Unit (CAIU) Program and Grant Evaluation Services (PAGES) provides a variety of program evaluation and data services for educational agencies. Their services include surveys, workshop evaluations, and assessment data collection.
- Remark Monthly Webinar Series: Each month the Technical Support team at Gravic spotlights one great Remark feature with an in-depth online presentation. Current tech support customers can attend these webinars for free. Read about upcoming webinars. Want to view a sample? View a recording of a recent support webinar that covered Form, Page, and Respondent Identifiers in Remark Office OMR.
- Case Study: Collecting and Analyzing Data with Remark Office OMR & Remark Web Survey: The office of institutional research is a service unit that provides management information and centralized reporting services. The office responds to internal data requests by providing official units and customized statistical analyses as well as by designing and executing survey research and interview-based studies.