In this issue:
- Feature-Packed Remark Web Survey® 5 on the Way. Upgrade Now and Receive Special Savings: New features and updates include: multimedia support, capturing incomplete submissions, embedding passwords into email invitations, and many others. To learn more about the new features, updates, or to upgrade now and receive special savings, click here.
- Live Webinar for Remark Web Survey 5: Remark Web Survey 5 is coming soon! We’ve jam packed this version with great new features. Want to see them in action? Tune in for preview webinar on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 and Friday, June 26, 2009 at 2:00PM EDT. Click here to sign up. Space is limited, so sign up today!
- Solving the data entry challenge for a thorough student needs assessment survey: Epidemiologic studies (or needs assessments) are typically accomplished through carefully designed surveys. Remark user Jerry Bean’s organization, The Evaluation Support Group, has been providing technical assistance and data analysis support to schools interested in conducting these surveys. These studies try to understand the types of social, emotional, and behavioral health challenges student are facing. This data and analysis can be used to bring key services and interventions to school settings to support students. Find out more about Jerry using Remark Office OMR for these studies.
- Remark Products in Action: Glenmoore Eagle Little League Player Assessments: Creating fair and balanced little league teams is a very complex process. Glenmoore Eagle Little League tries to create teams with a 50/50 win-to-loss ratio, making the season enjoyable for all the children and parents. In the past this goal was achieved by manually entering talent ratings of every child into a spreadsheet. This was a painstakingly slow, so three years ago they started using Remark Office OMR and scanning in player evaluation forms saving and enormous amount of time and angst
- Remark Office OMR 7: From improved recognition, to OCR (optical character recognition), to a new Report Batch Wizard for more automated reporting, this version is our best yet. Remark Office OMR 7 provides extreme flexibility and is a great solution for your data collection and analysis needs. Check out all the great new features and updates.
- Remark Monthly Webinar Series: Read about our Technical Support Monthly Webinar Series, where we spotlight one great Remark feature each month with an in-depth presentation.