If you store completed test answer sheets in Google Drive, you can pull them when it's time to upload your test images.
To use Google Drive, the process looks like this:
- Click Process Tests in the menu.
- Click Google Drive in the menu.
- If not already signed in, you are prompted to log into your Google account.
- Once signed in, select one or more files from the Google Drive account.
- Once selected, the files appear in the list of images to process.
- Once all of the desired files have been selected, click the Process button to upload and process the selected images.
The images are then processed and you can continue working on the application. You are notified once the processing is complete.