You can copy a test from a previous term to reuse in a new term.
- Select your name in the upper right corner.
- Select Switch Term.
- Choose the Term from the drop down from which you would like to copy either the test and/or class roster.
- Click Switch Term. You will see a message: Please note that the term has been set to read-only and that some actions will be disabled.
- Click View for the class that has the test you want to copy.
- Click Copy.
- Under Step1: Copy Test As… accept the name or if you would like another name for the test, type it under Test Name.
- Select the Term in which to copy the test.
- Under Step2: Chose Classes, select the class/classes in which to copy the test.
- Click Copy Test.
A message will appear in the bottom right of the screen “Your test has been copied successfully.”