By default, when setting up a multiple choice OMR region, only one response is allowed. There are circumstances where a question may need to be able to accept more than one answer such as a Mark all that apply style question.
To allow multiple responses:
1. Open the Template Editor and then open the form template.
2. Open the Region properties for the question.
3. Select the Advanced Region/Region Item Properties link in the Task Pane found on the left side of the screen.
4. In the lower right corner of the window locate Multiple Exception Handling/Multiple responses.
5. Drop down the list of choices and select Allow all if there is no limit to the number of possible responses. You also have the option of setting a limit to the number of responses for situations where you would like the data flagged as multiple when a respondent was asked to select a certain number of responses and exceeds the limit.
6. Save the form template.
When processing forms, multiple responses will display with a comma between each response.