Remark Web Survey New Features
We have made numerous enhancements to Remark Web Survey in the 5.4 release. Please contact us to obtain the update. We hope you enjoy the new version!
- A problem was fixed where the backup RWSX file that is uploaded to the server during form publishing would become corrupt.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Microsoft Office 2013 support: Data can be exported to Microsoft Excel and Access 2013 formats.
- The 255 column limit and overwrite-only limitations have been removed from the Excel export.
- Added the CSV export format.
- The StatPac export format was added for exporting data into StatPac.
- Custom Text Export update: The Custom Text format received an overhaul, making it easier to use.
- Added the ability to save data to Google Drive and Dropbox accounts.
- Remark Quick Stats® – analysis & reports (We have included many changes to the functionality in Remark Quick Stats including a new look and feel, new reports, and more)
- General analysis updates:
- New streamlined interface for report customization: Easier interface to customize built-in reports (change headers, fonts, colors, show/hide statistics and more!).
- Ability to adjust report labels: Added the ability to change some of the report labeling options in the Report Properties screen.
- Create report groups for task pane: New report groupings added to the Remark Quick Stats task pane to make finding reports easier. You can also add reports to a Favorites list for easy access.
- Include number of respondents: You can include the total number of respondents in the survey or test in the report header.
- New Excel export: A new Excel export was added that creates a spreadsheet with one report on each tab of the workbook.
- Survey analysis:
- Integrated Item Analysis Report: This report combines our Condensed Item Analysis and Response Reports for easy distribution and viewing of quantitative data and open ended responses. This is a great report for course evaluations, session evaluations and a variety of other survey projects.
- Test grading analysis:
- Partial credit questions: Added support for awarding partial credit for test questions.
- More robust learning objective support. You can now apply individual grade scales to each learning objective on a test. You can also add a longer description to the learning objectives.
- Separate scaled scores for learning objectives: Separate scaled scores can now be applied to individual learning objectives.
- Test version support for Item Analysis reports: You can now run Item Analysis reports when using standard multiple answer keys.
- Include answer key option in export: The ability to include the answer key was added to the numeric and textual data export formats in Remark Quick Stats.
- Updated the Student Statistics Report: Added a percent column to the Student Statistics Report in the objective and subjective columns. Also adjusted how extra credit questions appear on the report.
- Always exclude answer key in custom gradebook export: Added the ability to always exclude the answer key when exporting grades to the custom gradebook format.
- Class Learning Objectives Report sorting: When using the sort objectives property in the Class Learning Objectives Report, the overall line is no longer included in the sort.
- New test grading reports:
- Student Response Similarities Report: A new report was created that shows students with similar responses. You can control the similarity threshold.
- Student Achievement Report: An Achievement Report was added to show comparisons to the test benchmarks.
- Comparative Item Report for Grading: A Comparative Item Report was added when grading tests and lists the percent correct for each question based on criteria of your choosing. You can optionally calculate a benchmark using the average percent correct for all students.
- New gradebook exports:
- Standard: A generic CSV gradebook export was added to enable universal integration with gradebooks and student management systems.