Superior OMR Technology
If you can read it, we can read it. Gravic’s superior OMR Technology powers countless data collection processes for schools, universities, businesses, non-profits, governments, hospitals, and anyone else that needs to collect and analyze data from paper forms.
Since 1991, Gravic, Inc. is the leading provider of OMR software solutions that eliminate much of the expense associated with traditional OMR systems. Using common image scanners and forms that can be created in a word processor and duplicated on a laser printer, Gravic customers have been able to break free from the restrictions of traditional OMR and have found many applications for this technology.
- Save Money – No buying expensive answer sheets or other forms
- No #2 pencils needed – Pen, pencil, crayons, markers – We read it all
- Read real world forms – wrinkled, stained, skewed, improperly filled-out
- Works with existing imaging hardware (scanners/networked MFPs)
Your forms, your hardware, the ultimate flexibility in OMR Software.
- Create your own plain-paper tests, surveys, evaluations, and other forms in Word or other applications
- The software recognizes optical marks (bubbles and checkboxes), machine-generated characters (OCR) and barcoded information from your forms
- Review and clean data from completed forms on-screen
- Built-in analysis engine, Remark Quick Stats®, generates a variety of test grading and survey analysis reports
- Export data for a variety of programs including: SPSS, Excel, Access, CSV and more.
Your K-12 Streamlined Multiple Choice Testing Solution
- Streamlined interface eliminates the technology learning curve
- Teachers select built-in answer sheets to print (various question numbers and schemas)
- Answer sheets are customized with student, teacher, class, test identifiers
- Built-in test grading reports and easy grade export options