Take a test drive of the new Remark Test Grading software. Simplicity and power were our goals in our newest product offering. The software walks you through the test grading process. The simple step-by-step interface makes it easy for anyone to learn and use. The powerful test grading reports provide important insight into your student, test, and item performance.
Balanced with simplicity are key features, and there are many:
- Save money on your test bubble sheets. Scan plain paper bubble sheets you print yourself. There is no need to purchase expensive test answer sheets, saving your institution thousands of dollars. And best of all, the forms are already created for you!
- Use regular printers and scanners you already own. Print to a laser printer or multi-function printer. Use the same multi-function printer or an image scanner to scan your forms.
- Say goodbye to #2 pencils. Use any marking device: pen, pencil, marker, etc.
- Built on the tried and true Remark Office OMR. With 20 years of continual development, Remark Office OMR is the standard for OMR software.
- Use personalized test answer sheets. Students no longer have to spend time bubbling in their names, student ID numbers, etc… It’s all included when the answer sheets are printed.
- Turn your multifunction printers into test scoring machines. When scanning with a network multi-function printer, tell the software to look in a ‘hot folder’ to find and automatically process your test images as soon as they are scanned.
- Run powerful reports with the click of a button. Reports include class grades, individual student grades, item analysis, and test statistics.
- Advanced grading. When grading tests, include benchmark scores and learning objectives. Easily see how well students are learning specific concepts and standards.
- Export graded data to gradebooks, student and learning management systems.
Remark Test Grading is available now in the USA and Canada through Gravic, Inc. For more information including feature lists, a trial version, a white paper, and much more, please visit our product pages. Our sales team can be reached at 1.800.858.0860 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, feature requests, or would like to set up a webinar to see the software in action.