In this issue:
- Remark Web Survey 5.1 has arrived! At Gravic, we are constantly working to improve and add value to our products and are pleased to announce the availability of version 5.1 of our popular Remark Web Survey product! Even though this is a “maintenance” release, we have jam packed it with features you have asked for, and some we just really like!As opposed to other online solutions, Remark Web Survey has no monthly fees, no limitations on the number of respondents or online forms, and your crucial data resides on your server. Some of the powerful features include an email client for managing and tracking your online forms, ability to easily combine paper and online data (works seamlessly with Remark Office OMR and Remark Classic OMR), the ability to personalize email invitations, answer piping for passing data from one page of your form to another, and much more. Remark Web Survey is an indispensible tool for creating and collecting data from online forms.Please check our new Facebook and become a fan to receive a special offer on Remark Web Survey. For more information including a free demo version please visit:www.RemarkSoftware.com/products/web-survey
- Remark Success Story: Tiffany Martinez – Using Remark Office OMR 7 for Course and Instructor Evaluations: Tiffany Martinez is an Administrative Secretary for the department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering at the University of New Haven. Find out how Tiffany used Remark Office OMR 7 to process course and instructor evaluations in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Support Tip: “PDF or TIF?” One of the common questions we get in Remark Support is “what is the best image type to use when reading forms?” In this age of increasing MFP (multi-function peripheral) usage, more and more Remark customers are scanning forms at a central scanning station and then bringing those images into Remark Office OMR.
- Remark Monthly Webinar Series: Each month the Technical Support team at Gravic spotlights one great Remark feature with an in-depth online presentation. Current tech support customers can attend these webinars for free. Read about upcoming webinars. Want to view a sample? View a recording of a recent support webinar that covered Form, Page, and Respondent Identifiers in Remark Office OMR.
- Remark Software is on Facebook! Learn how to become a fan of Remark Software on Facebook. Become a fan for chances to win prizes, receive special updates, and offers from our team.
- Introducing Gravic’s Remark Office OMR Form and Template Creation Service: Tight deadline, no time to create your own form and template? Let the experts do it for you!Using our expertise we will work with you to build a custom form optimized for scanning within Remark Office OMR. In addition to your custom form, our experts will create a template for you to use with Remark Office OMR. Once you have the form and template, you can print blank copies of your form, distribute them, collect the responses, and start scanning. You will be ready to analyze your results in no time at all.
- FETC (Florida Educational Technology Conference) Virtual VIP Pass: We will be exhibiting at the FETC Virtual Conference on April 22 starting at 10:30am and ending at 6:00pm EST. We hope you are able to stop by our booth and discuss your data collection and analysis needs. For more information and a VIP Pass to attend the show click here.