In this issue:
- 2009 Remark Customer Hall of Fame Members: Gravic is pleased to recognize two of our great customers, Chad Barth and Rusty Dunaway, for their long-time use of Remark products. Over the years they have contributed ideas and feedback that have helped shape our products into what they are today. Read on to learn more about these “Super-users” and how they use Remark software.
- New Remark Support Site! In an effort to increase the availability of self-help materials, we have recently updated the support area of our web site to make it easier for customers to find answers to their questions. Learn more about our new redesigned support page and tips on how to get started with Remark software.
- Remark Success Story: Susan Evans – Institutional Effectiveness: Susan Evans is the Administrative Assistant and Survey Coordinator in the Office of Institutional Effectiveness at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke. Her office is responsible for collecting statistical data for the University and uses Remark Office OMR and Remark Web Survey to capture data from surveys and other forms quickly and efficiently. See how Susan and her team used Remark on a recent high-profile project.
- Remark Monthly Webinar Series: Each month the Technical Support team at Gravic spotlights one great Remark feature with an in-depth online presentation. Current tech support customers can attend these webinars for free. Read about this month’s webinar. Want to view a sample? View a recording of a recent support webinar that covered Form, Page, and Respondent Identifiers in Remark Office OMR.
- Customer Feedback: We want to hear from our customers about how we can make your lives easier. Are there features you would like to see in the Remark products? Please take a minute to tell us so that we can build better software.
- FETC VIP Attendee Coupon: Gravic, Inc. will once again be exhibiting at the Florida Educational Technology Conference (FETC) show in January. We will be in Booth #1042. If you are interested in attending FETC we can save you a few dollars with a $50 FETC VIP Attendee Coupon that can either save you $50 on a full conference admission, or get you on to the tradeshow floor for FREE. Contact us for details. Make sure you stop by and see us in Orlando!
- Check Out the Latest Versions of Remark Office OMR 7 and Remark Web Survey 5: Are you using the latest versions of your Remark software? Current versions are Remark Office OMR 7.03, Remark Web Survey 5.01 and Remark Classic OMR 3.06. Remember that point (maintenance) releases are free for customers who own the latest version of the products (i.e. version 7.03 is a free upgrade for anyone using the Remark Office OMR 7.0 series). Updates are available in the support area of our web site.