We’re delighted to announce that Remark Web Survey® Version 5 is coming soon! We’ve kept all the functionality of Remark Web Survey 4 and added a number of powerful new features and product enhancements based upon your feedback. We are certain that you will find version 5 to be an extremely powerful tool for all of your web survey needs.
Some of the new features include:
- Support for multimedia so you can embed video and audio files (.avi, .mpg, .wmv, .mp3, .rm) into an online form
- You can now capture incomplete submissions (view and download partial responses)
- Graphics can be used as answer items
- Mobile device preview lets you preview how your form will look on certain mobile devices
- Survey response time tracking lets you collect and view the time it took respondent to complete your form
- Query parameters let you pass a value into your data behind the scenes by embedding it into your form URL. This can be used for a variety of things, but one example is to use a query parameter to insert a course ID or instructor’s name into your course evaluation URL.
In addition to these great new features there have been many updates including:
- The ability to embed passwords into email invitations
- Create and save email templates
- Importing email addresses from a variety of databases
- Canceling emails
- Sending response email notifications based on how questions are answered
- Password protection updates, such as the addition of a username
- Branching updates
- Overhauled, more user friendly administration control panel
- Email server updates
- Answer piping updates, including the ability to pipe login page information thoughout the web form
- Greater formatting flexibility
- Table updates, including more formatting control
- Enhanced data saving options such as SQL Server, Oracle, Access 2007 and Excel 2007, and
- Enhanced integration with Remark Office OMR and Remark Classic OMR.
Remark Quick Stats, the software’s built-in analysis component, has also undergone an extensive upgrade. A Report Batch Wizard has been added to allow printing, exporting and generating multiple reports. The Report Batch Wizard can be configured to automatically filter reports based on data fields for applications such as course evaluations. This lets you create separate reports automatically based upon the data collected for a question (such as instructor name or course number in the case of a course evaluation).
As always, your web forms will have your design, your branding and your URL. And you do not have to learn how to program to do it. Remark Web Survey makes it easy and affordable for anyone to create polished, full-featured surveys and gather results online. Take a look at Remark Web Survey’s extended new and updated feature list.